Followers

Monday, May 18, 2009


Just Magnolia Challenge #5 - Sketch
Hello everyone,I finally got to do another challenge Just Magnolia is up to challenge #5 and it is a sketch this week,I have missed doing sketch challenges so you may see a few more from me this week.I am in a rush today,I have so many things to do and the family were complaining of not having Chocolate Chip cookies for a while.......lol.......so I have just finished making two batches and am squeezing this post in before I pick my eldest up from school.I have used more metal charms,I am so hooked on using charms now after seeing Bev's blog,but Bev is in the UK. I had to have all of these charms......lol......so the lovely Bec from Bizzy Becs went searching and found lots of gorgeous charms and now has them on her site for such a good price.I also just received my roses from Bec and they are just stunning,so if you are also looking for roses Bec has them as well.Must go little miss is sick again she has had the flu all week and is now crying,she has a sore ear.So I won't post what I have used,but if you would like to know something,I will be happy to answer your question.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...