Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2009


Magnolia Down Under Challenge #12 - Butterflies

Here we are again and it is Magnolia Down Under Challenge #12,wow how time flies when you're having fun.This weeks theme is butterflies,I don't have the Butterfly Tilda yet so I have used Dragonfly Tilda with Kaisercraft Flutterby papers.I have cut two of the butterflies from this paper and glued them onto my two punched butterflies,I have then just glued the butterfly on by the body only,stickles has also been added but is hard to see.The Star Dust Stickles has also been added to the swirl and Tilda's wings and collar.I have used some metal embellishments on this card and I love them,I will be using alot more of them,you can get them from Bizzy Becs and there are quite a few different ones.Thanks for looking and enjoy your weekend.

Stamps - Magnolia Stamps and Stampin'Up! Best Yet
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Pretty in Pink,Pumpkin Pie and Riding Hood Red
Papers - Kaisercraft Flutterby DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Pumpkin Pie,Pretty in Pink and Basic Black
Accessories - Spellbinders Die Doodles Parts,Cuttlebug Tiny Tags Dies and Swiss Dots embossing folder,Brads,Metal spacers,EK Success Butterfly Punches,Stampin'Up! Eyelet Border Punch,Flowers from Stash,Star Dust Stickles,Glossy Accents and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...