Followers

Friday, May 15, 2009


Upsy Daisy
Hello there,this is the card I did for my Auntie the other day and I posted the Flower Pot card instead......lol.......I had to show you all how cute it was.Now for this card,I love this new Upsy Daisy set by Stampin'Up! I have used it a few times and loved what I have created with it.These cards are the quickest I have ever made,the solid images make them quick and easy,but you still get a fantastic result.I finally have a signature for my blog,thanks Bev for the link.If you would like a signature for your blog you can check it out here,it is FREE.
Thanks for stopping by

Stamps - Stampin'Up! Upsy Daisy
Ink - Stampin'Up! Soft Sky(retired),Baja Breeze and Groovy Guava(retired)
Papers - Stampin'Up! Afternoon Tea DP(retired),Whisper White,Close to Cocoa and Groovy Guava(retired)
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon(retired),Slit Punch and Gold Brads
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...