Followers

Saturday, May 9, 2009


Time for a Boys Card
Hello everyone,well I finished all the cards I had to do and can hopefully get back into some kind of routine.I didn't make a card yesterday or today,the house needed a good clean. I put it off for as long as possible,wish it could be longer......lol......I would rather be making cards and I am sure you all feel the same.Anyway,this card may look familiar.My friends son loved the card I made with these papers and image a while ago,and wanted one the same...........so I used the same papers and image and changed the layout.I am pleased with how it turned out and he loved it,thats all that matters. Don't forget a new challenge with Magnolia Down Under tomorrow.I would also like to wish all the mothers a very happy Mothers Day tomorrow and enjoy every minute of it.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stamp-it Motocross and Stampin'Up! Upsy Daisy
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! More Mustard
Papers - Kaisercraft DP,Stampin'Up! East Coast Prep DP(retired), Whisper White,Old Olive and Basic Black
Accessories - Fiskars Border Punch,Buttons,Cooking Twine,Stampin'Up Designer Label Punch and Slit Punch,Paper Piercer and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...