Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2009


Creative Inspirations Colour Challenge - Red,Green & Blue
Good evening,todays card is my DT card for Creative Inspirations.The challenge was to use the colours red,green and blue.Well, this was difficult,I decided to go through my papers and find anything with these colours and came across my trusty Stampin'Up! papers Summer Picnic,now retired.These papers were perfect and I couldn't believe the exact colours.I used Bizzy Becs image Hippy Girl Jewels,I thought she was also a perfect match for these colours.So why not really challenge yourself with these colours and join in the fun,I hope to see some of your creations.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Bizzy Becs Hippy Girl Jewels
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Papers - Stampin'Up! Summer Picnic DP(retired),Whisper White,Certainly Celery and Real Red
Accessories - Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities,Stampin'Up! Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon,McGills Pine Leaf Punch,Satin Flower,Bella flower,Kaisercraft red Rhinestones,Liquid Pearls Baby Blue,stickles,Glossy Accents,Stampin'Up! Horizontal Slot Punch and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...