Followers

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Bombshell Stamps - Man's Ruin
Hi again,well two posts from me today.......I just couldn't wait to show you this sexy image.I joined Papercraft Planet about 2 to 3 weeks ago and was introduced to Bombshell stamps......not my normal style but I loved them and thought they were perfect for all the male cards I have to make.Let's face it as much as I love my cute images,the men aren't really into them,when my husband saw them, straight away he said buy some.....lol.......I wonder why.Well, no argument from me,I'll take any chance I get to purchase some stamps.I can't wait to buy some more,I think they are sexy and glamorous,but still tasteful.This is also being entered in the Simon Says Challenge which is a Tim Holtz theme.You can follow his style like paper tearing or inking or use his products on your card,so you could pretty much enter any card.I have used Glossy Accents all over the glass and the bubbles it looks fabulous IRL.Have I shocked any of you?I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Bombshell - Man's Ruin, Stampin'Up! Everyday Flexible Phrases and Calender Alphabet and Numbers
Papers - Graphic 45 ,Stampin'Up! Summer Picnic DP(retired),Basic Black and Very Vanilla
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Creamy Caramel,Close to Cocoa and Chocolate Chip
Accessories - Ranger Glossy Accents,Spellbinders Nestabilities Curved Rectangles,Stampin'Up! Oval Punch,Martha Stewart Embossing Zig Zag Punch,Buttons and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...