Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

No Card Again
Just a quick post to let you,I have no card again.....we have been busy cleaning and today I have been busy cooking again,my Brother-in-Law is coming over for dinner.We are having a baked dinner and the weather is perfect for it....YUMMMM,and for dessert I have made a chocolate covered mud cake.....double YUMMMM.....lol.....Oh and by the way the Lemon Meringue Pie was delish,I am right with you there Tammi its my favourite as well.Might be some Mud cake left tomorrow Karen.Sorry if I am making you hungry,just having a little fun.....lol.....I have been sneaking to the computer in between cooking to comment on your blogs and do this post,so I will not fall behind.I will have a card for you tomorrow,have a great evening/day wherever you are.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...