Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Creative Inspirations Distressing Challenge
Good evening all,are you ready for another Creative Inspirations Challenge? This week is distressing,you can make anything you like,just make sure your distress your creation.So hop on over and have a look at the wonderful creations the DT have come up with.There is a prize up for grabs,I am just not sure what it is yet.For this challenge I decided to get out Stampin'Ups! Stipple Rose,I just love this image and it was one of my first purchases through Stampin'Up!,it is just a shame that it is now retired.I had a little trouble taking this photo,the beautiful DP I have used looks a little brighter in this photo than IRL,but I do love how it turned out and I am loving the vintage look at the moment.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Stipple Rose(retired),Best Yet,Baroque Motifs
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Always Artichoke,Mellow Moss and Purely Pomegranate
Papers - Stampin'Up! Holiday Harmony DP(retired),Very Vanilla,Always Artichoke and Purely Pomegranate
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Spiral, Tag punch and Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon,Cuttlebug Vintage Corner Dies and Forest Branches Embossing folder,Green Tara Mesh,Flower button,Kaiser Pearls and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...