Friday, July 24, 2009


But I Need It.....
Good morning my fellow crafters its Friday and it looks like it is going to be a nice day.Today's card is one I did a while ago and I was asked if I could do it in black and white,so it was a little more elegant and appropriate for we older ladies.....lol......I just have to complete 3 more,which shouldn't take too long as all the hard work has already been done.The card was based on a Creative Inspirations challenge to use 4 papers,so I decided to use the four papers again and keep my design.I also thought it would look better to throw in a little red and I love it.......you can see and focus more on the image with that touch of red.Hanna's dress and a couple of bags have been paper pieced,they look so cute and tie in with the DP.It's very hard to see in the photo,but I have also added a little metal handbag that is hanging off the flower,I love these little charms.The charms,spacers and chain are all available at Bizzy Becs.Have a fantastic day and keep checking back, there is some exciting news to share soon.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Hanna Stamps
Ink - Stazon Jet Black
Papers - Grant Archival Stella Collection by Christina Re,DCWV Glittered Alphabet Stack,Stampin'Up! Basic Black,Whisper White and Real Red
Accessories - Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio,Stampin'Up! White Grosgrain Ribbon,Spacer,Brad,Chain,Charm and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils

26 comments:

Danielle said...

wow Cheryl, I LOVE this card! The B&W is fabulous and with the dash of red, it is simply stunning!! Your paper piecing is awesome - a really great piece of work! Love the sentiment too!
Hugs, Danielle

Dena said...

Well, this is so chic!! Love those black and white papers. They are so perfect for a shopping girl. Hugs, Dena

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous Cheryl. I love the image and sentiment. So appropriate for us 'older' gals. LOL. Love that it is black and white. Stunning
mwah
Trace

LINDA said...

OH I LOVE IT!!! such a cute image and I love black and white together..So stunning. Darling charm too..
Hugs, Linda

Victoria said...

Stunning card Cheryl. You are right, the black and white theme is more elegant! Love how you've paper pieced the dress and bags and the sentiment is fab! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Moni said...

Fab card! Love the image! Have a fab weekend! Hugs,moni

Andie's Space said...

Cheryl, this is lovely. The black & white make it more sophistcated & the red adds real POW!! The paper piecing is a great idea. Love it!
Regards,
Andie xx

Unknown said...

Awesome card Cheryl - I love the touches of red too. My friend would be the perfect recipient of a cadr like this! It is perfect.
Alicia xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Debbie Pamment said...

Love this - it's sooooo my daughter!! Her room is black, red and white and she lives for retail therapy!!! Amazing layout as always...thanx for making me smile!
xXx

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love this Hanna, super work.

Fern said...

Fabulous card Cheryl, i love the image you've used.
Delish papers- gorgeous colour-combo.

Fern xx

sylvia said...

wow
super what a great card
i really love it
hugs sylvia

sylvia said...

wow
super what a great card
i really love it
hugs sylvia

Juls said...

love love love this! Black white and red a fav combo of mine. She is so elegant! and I love her shopping bags they are so glam! Great card!

Beccy said...

Cheryl this looks fabulous - your right the touch of red really makes the card stand out and that bag charm is yummy.

Hugs Beccy xx

Tab said...

ooooh I do love your card, the image is fab and I just adore the colours and papers you have used, that hint of red is divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow what a stunning card! Love the beautiful colour combo! Beautiful paper piecing! Love it!
Erin x

Sammi said...

wow Cheryl - This card is really Awesome! Love all the different B&W papers! It is very elegant!
Love that Hanna and great sentiment too!
Sammi
xxx

Tracey said...

A gorgeous card Cheryl! Love the colour combo! xx

Tammi said...

Amazing, love her dress and all the paper piecing, looks fantastic! Have a great weekend!~Hugs

Andrea, said...

Oh this is fab Cheryl, gorgeous colour combo and image

cats whiskers said...

Wow I love this card dear what a fabulous colour combo and the paper peicing is just perfect as is that great image
Hugs Jacqui x

Bec said...

OMG.. This is stunning. I love the paper piecing...i am going to have to try this for myself.. Bec xx

Bev said...

OMW, another totally amazing creation from you sweetie - just love this colour combo, so dramatic and perfect for the image x

Bethany Paull said...

Her paper pieced dress and bags are gorgeous. Beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...