Followers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Creative Inspirations - Real or Faux Stitching Challenge
Good evening,well its time for another Creative Inspirations Challenge and this time you need to use real or faux stitching on your card. I decided to use my Stampin'Up! set Lovely as a Tree,I thought this stamp would look fab with faux stitching and I am really happy with how it turned out.I have used watercolour paper that I have spritzed lightly with water and then stamped on the image so it bleeds and smudges a little,you then need to let it dry before using it.I can't quite remember the name of the technique,but I have made a few cards with it and love the result.The sentiment idea came from Teneale Williams,she pops the middle part up with 3d foam squares.....it is hard to see but does look really good.So join in on the challenge and have a look at the other DT members fantastic work for some more inspiration,and you could win this weeks prize of a selection of sparkle ribbons from Crafty Ribbons.Well must go still working on my 50 thankyou cards in between spending time with my girls and household duties.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Lovely as a Tree and Whiff of Joy Sentiment
Ink - Stampin'Up! Not Quite Navy
Papers - Stampin'Up! Bella Bleu DP,Kraft,Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla c/s and Watercolour paper
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop Edge punch,EK Success Fleur De Lis punch,Paper Piercer and White Gel Pen
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...