Followers

Monday, July 13, 2009


Vintage Baby Girl
Good evening everyone,a quick post tonight.....I have to get stuck into making 50 thankyou cards.I just felt like making a vintage baby card today,the stamp set is from Grant Archival by Christina Re,I really love these old fashioned baby images.The papers I used are Graphic 45,they have the most beautiful vintage papers and are amoung my favourite,it is the Baby 2 Bride Collection.Well I said it was going to be quick,I hope you like it.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Grant Archival by Christina Re
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Antique Linen and Tattered Rose,Stampin'Up! Mellow Moss
Papers - Graphic 45 Baby 2 Bride Collection,Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Pink Pirouette and Mellow Moss
Accessories - Spellbinders Labels One,Cuttlebug Vintage corner dies,Stampin'Up! Eyelet Border and Small Tag punch,Buttons,Organza Ribbon,Stampin'Up! Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon,Embroidery Floss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...