Followers

Monday, July 6, 2009


Friday Sketchers Challenge
Good morning,this is the card I fininshed yesterday for the Friday Sketchers Challenge..........I saw Claudia's sketch on Tracey's blog and had to enter,it is so different and I just loved it,thanks Claudia.Well this is what I came up with,I used Bizzy Bec's new leaf images which are not available just yet,but I think they look fantastic.This leaf looks like it is floating,love the effect.These are old Basic Grey papers,I just had to use them to make a pretty card,I have also used some Twinkling H2o's on the leaves to brighten them a little and give them a bit of sparkle.Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.
Stamps - Sugar Nellie,Bizzy Bec's and Stampin'Up! sentiment
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Regal Rose
Papers - Basic Grey Perhaps and Sugared DP,Stampin'Up! Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss Dots,Rhinestone brads,metal butterfly,flowers from stash,Twinkling H2o's and derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...