Followers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Whiff of Joy Guest Blog Hop DT Call(original post accidently deleted)
Hi again,I did post this card this afternoon,but my photo wasn't that clear so I did another.While trying to edit the photo I lost my post with all the lovely comments........arghhhhh.......I have now learnt not to play around with a post....lol...Can you delete a photo on a post and replace it?Oh well the photo is much clearer but still doesn't do the card justice.I made this card for the Whiff of Joy Challenge Special Guest Designer call.There is a fabulous sketch to follow and am sure I will use it again.The papers I have used are Francheville and they are beautiful,its a shame you can't really see all the sparkle on them.Thanks for looking and sorry for losing your comments and because of that I am unable to return a comment,I can't remember who visited.
Stamps - Whiff of Joy
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Pink Pirouette
Papers - Francheville Romance DP,Stampin'Up! Very Vanilla,Kraft and Pink Pirouette
Accessories - Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio and Circle Nestabilities,Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots,Roses from Bizzy Becs,Stampin'Up! Pretties Kit Pearls,Organza Ribbon and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...