Followers

Monday, July 20, 2009


The last 25 Thankyou Cards
Hello again,I have finally finished the last 25 thankyou cards.I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with the second design,I always have a little trouble with simple cards....lol.....so I decided to visit Sharon Johnsons blog No Time To Stamp.Sharon makes the most amazing simple cards and they always look stunning,while looking I found this card,I have changed it a little to suit my needs,but I am quite happy with the end result.Now they are simple cards,but again when doing 25 of them......they didn't end up being that simple.....lol.....I was going to mat the image only once to save some time,but it looked so much better with the two colours....the things we do.Better get my DT card done,thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Heartfelt Thanks
Ink - Stampin'Up! Kiwi Kiss,Baja Breeze and Versamark
Papers - Stampin'Up! Urban Garden DP,Whisper White,Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze c/s
Accessories - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots and Silver Embossing powder
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...