Followers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sneak Peek
Hello everyone,well now I have all 50 thankyou cards done I can relax a little.Todays card is a fun card,the image is from a new Stampin'Up! set to be released on the 1st August.I just love this image and it is perfect for vintage cards.What I love about this image is it has very little colouring involved for those quick Christmas cards or you can use it uncoloured......I might try that next.I have used Frosted Lace Stickles on Santa's beard but the photo doesn't show it.Well have to get the little one to bed,thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Good Cheer
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Stampin'Up! Old Olive and Always Artichoke
Papers - Basic Grey Dasher DP,Not sure of other DP,Stampin'Up! Old Olive and Riding Hood Red c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders Doodles Parts,Kaiser Rhinestones,Poinsettia,Frosted Lace Stickles,Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Holly & Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...