Followers

Friday, July 10, 2009


Upsy Daisy
Hi there everyone,a simple card for you today.I am still stuggling with the flu,but I am determined to do at least a card a day and hopefully some scrapbooking.....lol....I had seen the technique on this card a while ago,never tried it and forgot all about it until I got a visit from Jackie Thomas......she stopped by to leave a comment.Well thankyou Jackie I am glad you did,I saw Jackies cards using this technique,they were beautiful and I just had to do one.I also, love the effect it gives with all the colours.Though next time I will make sure I ink up the stamp a little more.You just use sponge daubers to ink onto the stamp.......making sure you use the lightest colour first or the darker ink might ruin your stampin pad.Depending on how long it took you to do this,you might also want to huff(breathe) over the image to remoisten it and that's it.
Some news,I didn't make it into the Whiff of Joy Guest DT Blog Hop,it's a bit disappointing......but nevermind I will still be cardmaking and blogging.And,I think the most important thing of all, is for us to enjoy what we are doing and also to love what we create.If you want to take a look at the beautiful cards that made the cut,you can see them here,just click on their names.Thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Stampin'Up! Upsy Daisy and Short and Sweet
Ink - Stampin'Up! Not Quite Navy,Pretty in Pink and Old Olive
Papers - Stampin'Up! Bella Bleu DP,Kraft,Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla c/s
Accessories - Cuttlebug Embossing folder Swiss Dots,Stampin'Up! Eyelet Border punch,Pretty in Pink Brads and Grosgrain Ribbon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...