Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2009


Pixie Chicks
Good morning,its very early in the morning and I am still up,I had a very productive day today....even though I am still stick and so over it....lol....I really needed to sleep today,but as you know with a husband at work and children to look after that wasn't going to happen,so we kept busy.My littlest help me make a zucchini slice,after that we made a chocolate slice and it took me all day to make this card.....lol.....but it is now finished.I don't normally use digi images,but after seeing these gorgeous pixie's with the sweetest faces,I just had to have them.After making this card I have also decided to get the other pixie bundle,this card is so much prettier IRL.You get images,backgrounds and sentiments in the bundle at a very reasonable price.Well school holidays has started and I will still be posting,but may miss days here and there to spend time with the family.Thankyou to all of you that follow my blog,I have noticed that a few of you do not have blogs. So please let me if you ever start one.......so that I can pop over and become your follower.Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Ink - Stampin'Up! Soft Sky and Taken with Teal
Papers - Basic Grey Urban Prairie DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Kiwi Kiss and Taken with Teal
Accessories - Spellbinders Doodles Parts,Roses from Bizzy Becs,Green Tara flower,EK Success border punch,Paper Doily,White Gel Pen,Star Dust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...