Sunday, July 12, 2009


Pixie Chicks
Good morning,its very early in the morning and I am still up,I had a very productive day today....even though I am still stick and so over it....lol....I really needed to sleep today,but as you know with a husband at work and children to look after that wasn't going to happen,so we kept busy.My littlest help me make a zucchini slice,after that we made a chocolate slice and it took me all day to make this card.....lol.....but it is now finished.I don't normally use digi images,but after seeing these gorgeous pixie's with the sweetest faces,I just had to have them.After making this card I have also decided to get the other pixie bundle,this card is so much prettier IRL.You get images,backgrounds and sentiments in the bundle at a very reasonable price.Well school holidays has started and I will still be posting,but may miss days here and there to spend time with the family.Thankyou to all of you that follow my blog,I have noticed that a few of you do not have blogs. So please let me if you ever start one.......so that I can pop over and become your follower.Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Ink - Stampin'Up! Soft Sky and Taken with Teal
Papers - Basic Grey Urban Prairie DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Kiwi Kiss and Taken with Teal
Accessories - Spellbinders Doodles Parts,Roses from Bizzy Becs,Green Tara flower,EK Success border punch,Paper Doily,White Gel Pen,Star Dust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils

22 comments:

Fern said...

Wow Cheryl,
Totally gorgeous card, i just love the divine papers and adorable image.

Fern xx

Juls said...

such a lovely grown up fairy, love the colours you have used and the glittery wings are just stunning!

Andie's Space said...

Hi Cheryl,
This is stunning & your colouring is gorgeous. I have my eye on these little beauties too, but have never used digital stamps. I'm not sure what paper to put in my printer, so I can use my distress inks. More research is needed & then Hey! the world is my oyster, LOL! By the way, thank you so much for the link you gave me. It's great.
Regards,
Andie xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Merry said...

This is stunning Cheryl...wonderful colours and that pixie is too cute.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous Cheryl! Love the colours!

Sammi said...

Wowsers Cheryl!! This is STUNNING! Love it!! gorgeous vibrant colours and love the design!
Hope you are feeling MUCH better today!
Sammi
xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous card - I'm sure it helped you feel a little bit better to create somethig soo pretty! I love these gals too - tried to get them but had issues with it accepting my credit card!! Maybe it was karma telling me I have too many stamps already - LOL.
Hope you have a fabulous holidays - we all start back to school tomorrow - nooooooo!!
xXx

Tracey Feeger said...

Absolutely gorgeous honey. I love the Pixies and 'need' to get the other bundle too but haven't used all that is in the bundle I have. LOL.

Yummo. Zucchini slice is the best and chocolate slice. Hmmmm any left for me. Hehehe.
mwah
Trace

Kellie said...

Oooooo wow I was going to get these and thought hmmmm should I, it was the other weekend when well lets just say I had spent a bit on stamps all over, hehehe.

This is GORGEOUS Cheryl I really love what you have done with her, she was cute before but you have made her stunning! Love the colours!

Mmmmmmmmmm yummo slice!

xx

Cindy Haffner said...

OH WOW SO BEAUTIFUL.

Lynda said...

Hope that u are on the mend soon Cheryl...Mum's always suffer the worst....but whatcha gunna do huh?? LURVE the card, the colours etc. I got a really weirs " Marlena Deitrich vibe off it....must be the way she is sitting...LOL. BTW...haveu ever made a choc/zuchinni slice?? YUMMO. A lass I use to got to high school with made them ALL the time and they were to die for!! Take care of u...pls!!

Moni said...

Beautiful card, love the image and paper! hugs, moni

JB said...

Hi Cheryl ,
i newly discoverd your blog. And
i like your creations they are
very beautiful .

Greetings Jenny

LINDA said...

FANTASTIC!! Love the darling image.and the colors are wonderful..
Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Jackie Thomas said...

Hi Cheryl. She is absolutely gorgeous. The colours look fab together. I love her wings. Beautiful work yet again. xo Jackie

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, what a great image and fab colouring, really awesome card
Hugs Jacqui x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow what a fabulous card the image and colours are gorgues
hugs Dawnxxx

Ila said...

Wow!! Totally Gorgeous!! the image is so Cute, colored beautifully..and the papers and details are Fabulous!!..Hugs, Ila

Christine said...

Love this image have just got myself some but not used them yet.. great DP brill layout love it.

Christine xx

Bev said...

Absolutely gorgeous card sweetie, love the rich colours you have used to colour her - it's sensational! x

Tammi said...

Pretty color combo and your coloring is amazing! Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...