Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Way Out of My Comfort Zone
Good afternoon everyone,I have a scrapbook page to show you and showing it is way out of my comfort zone.I am a private person when it comes to showing my family scrap pages,they are something I have always kept hidden and was going to keep hidden.But the challenge blog Creatalicious Challenges Bec and I are running is for anything and everything,and we want everyone to feel welcome with whatever they create,so some of my posts will now consist of scrapbooking and some off the page projects and whatever I may do.I am so glad we set up this blog,as I did start out scrapbooking before making cards and have neglected it for far too long.I want my girls to have a family record,something they can look back on and say with fond memories,do you remember that.I have my family photos passed down to me,but I don't know who many of them in the pictures are and some photos are even missing and I know I will never get them back.The photo on this page is my now three year old munchkin,she was just past one when this photo was taken.The photo is not very good,I could not use the flash due to the flashback on the photo.......hopefully the photos will get better as I go along.Anyway,I hope you like it and this week I will have my last DT cards posted for Creative Inspirations and Magnolia Down Under.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...