Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Way Out of My Comfort Zone
Good afternoon everyone,I have a scrapbook page to show you and showing it is way out of my comfort zone.I am a private person when it comes to showing my family scrap pages,they are something I have always kept hidden and was going to keep hidden.But the challenge blog Creatalicious Challenges Bec and I are running is for anything and everything,and we want everyone to feel welcome with whatever they create,so some of my posts will now consist of scrapbooking and some off the page projects and whatever I may do.I am so glad we set up this blog,as I did start out scrapbooking before making cards and have neglected it for far too long.I want my girls to have a family record,something they can look back on and say with fond memories,do you remember that.I have my family photos passed down to me,but I don't know who many of them in the pictures are and some photos are even missing and I know I will never get them back.The photo on this page is my now three year old munchkin,she was just past one when this photo was taken.The photo is not very good,I could not use the flash due to the flashback on the photo.......hopefully the photos will get better as I go along.Anyway,I hope you like it and this week I will have my last DT cards posted for Creative Inspirations and Magnolia Down Under.Thanks for stopping by.

25 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG this is just gorgeous Cheryl. I love the colours. I am neglecting my Scrapbooking too and just can't seem to get back into it. Maybe a few scrapbooking LO sketches might get my juices flowing. ;)
mwah
Trace

Karina said...

This scrapbooking page is so wonderful, Cheryl. I love the way you did. And your little girl is such a sweetie. This is a so lovely picture of her.
Hugs from Karina

cats whiskers said...

OMG you wouldn't know this was out of your comfort zone dear it is just stunning,
Hugs Jacqui x

Unknown said...

Cheryl, this is AMAZING! I will come and have scrapbooking lessons off you anytime! I have a whole album of photos to scrapbook and can't seem to prioritise it. I will try to scrapbook when I enter your new challenges! Can't wait!
Alicia xx

Jackie Thomas said...

What a beautiful little cherub. This layout is amazing. I love everything about it. xo Jackie

Juls said...

Great page, Its just stunning! Love the beautiful paper you have used and the layout! I do understand how you feel about scrapbook pages, I feel a bit like that myself! Thanks for sharing!

Beccy said...

Oh that is so sweet such a gorgeous page and an adorable photo.

Beccy x

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my word this is beautiful.

Debbie Pamment said...

A stunning scrapbook page - love the colours and your daughter looks like such a sweetheart - must take after her mum!
I'm not much of a scrapbooker - but my daughter wants me to do some for her - this has inspired me to get moving on them and for that I thank you.
xXx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful scrapbook page Cheryl!! What an awesome and elegant way to frame those precious memories!! So many awesome details you added to spotlight the adorable picture!

vicmbee said...

gorgeous page.. love how you have done the flowers and such gorgeous colours as well, and adorable pic.

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Cheryl,what beautiful,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

oh wow this is gorgeous. hugs rachxx

Bethany Paull said...

Such a sweetheart! And this page is entirely beautiful. There is so much I love about it, I just want to keep looking.

Tab said...

Oh Cheryl your layout is gorgeous ,just love all the flowers and the picture is adorable, love it!
Hugs Tab xxx

sylvia said...

ooooh soooo lovely
what a lovely girly!
and you did it fab.!!!
husg syl

Merry said...

I think this is stunning. Just love the paper you have used and that pink flower and stem on the right is beautiful. Of course your daughter is too cute.

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous layout Cheryl! Thanks for sharing!! xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is gorgous Cheryl, LOVE it, everytjing about it.
hugs
Sue x

Sweet Momiji said...

Beautiful page!! The colors are great!

Ila said...

This layout is Absolutley Gorgeous Cheryl!!...your little munchkin is just Adorable!!!..Hugs, Ila

Lovely Linda said...

Cheryl, this is adorable!! That photo is gorgeous and your page does it justice - what a piece of art! I love the leaves and swirls overlapping the photo....beautiful! I understand your dilema reagrding privacy and scrap pages....but some things just need to be shown! Gad you did! God bless you!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I love your touches of pink in this Cheryl - really gives the eye something to look at.

:) Marcia P

TxLonestarAngel said...

Oh wow that is stunning scrappage Cheryl! I have an award on my blog for you!

XX
Stephanie

Bev said...

Oooh now I love this L/O sweetie, it's totally stunning! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...