Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009


Queen of Diamonds - Ooh La La
Good morning all,I finished 4 other requested cards last night and have one to go until the next order....lol....So I took this opportunity to do a fun card,I don't know if it fits any challenges.....but the best part is I just had fun making it.Well what do you think? Sexy isn't she,wish that was my figure.....lol......This is another Bombshell image,I love these and perfect for a male card as well,though I don't think they would like this one in pink......lol......I just couldn't help myself,she had to be pink and pretty.I hope you like it.Anyway WOW, Bec and I are so excited about the response to Bec's new challenge blog we already have 68 followers at last count and the response is so positive.So thankyou all and keep following,Bec and I will try our best to keep it fun and challenging.Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week.
Stamps - Bombshell Stamps
Ink - Stazon Jet Black,Tim Holtz Distress Ink Tattered Rose and Aged Mahogany
Papers - Making Memories Fabric Brocade Rouge Paperie DP,DCWV The Alphabet Stack,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Basic Black and Pink Pirouette
Accessories - MS Lace Doily Punch,Stampin'Up! Wide Oval, Five Petal flower punch and Chunky Glitter,EK Success Retro Flower Punches,Cuttlebug Vintage Corner Dies,Kaisercraft Rhinestones,Large Rhinestine,Satin Ribbon,Rose from Bizzy Becs and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...