Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009


Another Digi Card
Good morning all,before I start I would just like to say.....WOOHOO.....I got back the list of blogs that I follow late yesterday,so now I need to catch up on some blog hopping.Will do that later as it is 2am here,I decided to post my card and then I will head to bed.I couldn't wait to post my card...lol.....it has been about a week since I have been able to colour an image,so I just loved making this card.I love the colouring part of making a card and seeing the image just come to life.I wasn't able to start creating until late,so I chose a simple image to colour and I think it is so darn cute and of course it had to be pink and grey.The image is from Digital Delights by Louby Loo and she has quite alot of really cute images.The tiny little roses came from Bec,they were a lovely little surprise sent with my order.......thanks so much Bec I couldn't wait to use them.I have also used my brand new Martha Stewart punches,I received them yesterday and had to use those straight away as well.....lol.....the rest is from my stash.It is hard to see but I have also added Star Dust Stickles to the bright pink flowers and pine leaves,they are so sparkly and look so pretty IRL.Enough from me,have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by.
Stamps - Digital Delights by Louby Loo
Papers - EK Success I Do Wedding Collection DP,Stampin'Up! Berry Bliss DP(retired),Whisper White,Pink Pirouette and Going Grey
Ink - Stampin'Up! Pink Pirouette
Accessories - MS Flourish Edge and Monarch Butterfly Punches,Stampin'Up! Slit Punch,Mc Gills Pine Leaf Punch,Flowers and Leaves from stash,Kaiser Rhinestones and Pearls,Star Dust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils used with Odourless Solvent
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...