Followers

Saturday, August 15, 2009


Toolbelt for Dad
Good afternoon all,Bec and I have finally launched our Creatalicious Challenge blog.....WOOHOO. Our first challenge is to make something for dad,as it is Fathers Day in Australia next month,it can be anything and does not have to be specifically for Fathers Day.You just have to include the colour brown and some metal.I chose to do this toolbelt,it was so much fun to make and fits quite alot in it,I decided to put chocolates in mine so I had to buy some for the photo.Well,I will now have to buy some more for the girls to give my husband,as I have already eaten one......lol......and it was YUMMMMM.If you want to make something different have a look here as there is more than just this toolbelt.I hope you join in with the challenge and stop over to see what the fabulous DT girls came up with,there is plenty of inspiration for you.Thanks for stopping by.


Accessories - Scor Pal,Stampin'Up! Sanded b/g,Paper Piercer,markers,eyelets,brads,clear perspex/plastic,sandpaper,embossing powder,Stampin'Up! Tag Punches.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...