Followers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Another Verve Card
Good afternoon all,as I said I would have a few Verve cards to show you,this is the one I made Sunday night but just didn't get a chance to post it.This is very similar to a card Julee Tilman made for one of her Mojo Monday challenges and I just had to use her card for inspiration.I really love Julee's cards they are always so elegant and classy,she really shows off the full potential of her stamps,and I am really looking forward to purchasing some more.I love that you can make a quick card with these stamps and they still look so classy.Anyway must go,I have alot of cards to make.....have a fantastic day.Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps - Verve Floral Symphony
Papers - Grant Archival Vintage Collection DP by Grace Taylor,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip
Ink - Stampin'Up! Kiwi Kiss,Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa,Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories - Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Textile,Martha Stewart Cornice border Punch and Kaisercraft Light Blue Pearls
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...