Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2009


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Hello again,I hope you all had or are having a lovely weekend,we did.My husband and I took the girls out for a drive today,we had a picnic and went for a short walk.....it was a beautiful 29 today.I finished this card last night,I used my very new Verve stamps........I have been wanting these for a very long time but have been waiting for the dollar to go up.Well, I was waiting no longer,I got a few sets but this one is a Plain Jane........I just couldn't resist, I love this little verse and it is perfect for baby cards.I just had to play with them straight away,so you will see a few more Verve cards from me,I want to get a few more sets as well.....lol.....It's not the best picture my camera's batteries ran out,so I must remember to charge them.Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps - Verve Plain Jane
Papers - DCWV Nana's Nursery Boys stack DP,Stampin'Up! Whisper White,Lavender Lace,Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery
Ink - Stampin'Up! Certainly Celery
Accessories - Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities,Stampin'Up! Star and Photo Corner Punches,Certainly Celery Brads and Grosgrain Ribbon,Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...