Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009



A Christmas Card for Fun

Hello all,I got a chance to do a Christmas card just for fun........I received this image and many others from Sammi.Thanks so much Sammi,these are images I don't have and am having fun with.I love using my new goodies,though I don't always get the chance.I still have many new things I haven't even used yet......lol......and I know many of you are the same.I used a sketch for this card done by Bev for Create4Fun,I loved this sketch and just wanted to have a go at it.I decided not to do a square card this time and try to fit the sketch on a standard card,and it didn't turn out too bad.I have put puff paint on all the fluffy bits of the image and then added some stickles so it is sparkly,it is hard to see all the sparkle.....but it looks great IRL.Must go,still have many cards to make.Have a good day.


Stamps - The Greeting Farm-Anya and Stampin'Up! Best Yet Sentiment
Ink - Stazon Jet Black and Stampin'Up! Riding Hood Red
Papers - Stampin'Up! Holiday Treasures DP,Riding Hood Red and Whisper White c/s
Accessories - Stampin'Up! Scallop Edge Punch,McGills Pine Leaf Punch,Pionsettias,Kaiser Rhinestones,Puff Paint,Diamond Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...