Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2009


The First of my 50 Christmas Cards
Good evening,this is the first design for the fifty Christmas Cards I have to make,I will do five different designs ten of each.I have decided that the designs will be simple, making it a little easier to get everything done.I used the new Stampin'Up set Tree Trimmings,it is a beautiful set and makes fabulous cards and it was so much quicker, as there was no colouring involved.I did make ten of these cards today,but decided to make four extra, as the bauble was too close to the sentiment in these four......lol......Oh well,that is four Christmas cards I can use.Today, I also managed to design another card for this order,I will just send a picture to my friend and see if she likes this one as well.Then I should be able to do these ones tomorrow.Must go still have alot of cards to make,have a great weekend.


Everything on this card is Stampin'Up! except for the Organza Ribbon and Silver Cord.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...