Sunday, August 30, 2009


Last Award

I received this award off the very creative and Inspirational Kellie,she did send this back to me..........lol.........,so I just wanted to show my appreciation and post it again.Kellie is a very talented and inspirational all round crafter,so if you haven't seen her blog pop on over if you have time,Kellie has so much talent to share.I also just want to thank all of you for the wonderful and encouraging and sometimes funny comments you leave,it always makes my day.

I will pass this award onto Linda,Bev,Chris,Amanda,Kim,Juls,Jackie and Rach


5 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

thanks hun for your lovely comment
you are so kind
have a great weekend
hugs
claudia

mi sello personal said...

Hi daer congrat for your award ,your blog beautiful...hugs laura

Amanda said...

Congratulations on your much deserved award, thank you for passing this on to me, I will display it proudly on my blog.
Amanda

Janette said...

Congrats a well deserved award.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

You are the sweetest!! Thanks for thinking of me. Congrats on the award and for over 100 followers. I am actually surprised more people haven't found you yet! Your work is exceptional!!
hugs,
Chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...