Monday, August 31, 2009


Another Sweet Pixie
Hello all,I haven't had much time to make fun cards lately,let alone get stuck into all of those cards I have to make.We had a busy day today and I didn't feel like doing bulk cards again after Saturday,so I made a fun card instead.I coloured this image last night and so I just had to make a card with it,I know I have said it before but I love these beautiful images,they have such a pretty face.I have a few digi images already printed,if I am going to print one I like to do a whole sheet of different images.......so now they are ready to use when I get the chance.I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and they have a fab prize up for grabs, it is a $30 gift certificate from Verve Stamps.I love this sketch by Claudia and wanted to have a go,you can just see I followed the sketch underneath all those flowers.The roses,leaves,spacer and chain are all available at Bizzy Becs.After adding the flowers and sentiment it looked a bit plain in the other two corners,it didn't need much so I added these beautiful purple Kaisercraft Rhinestones,I am now happy with the end result.Don't forget Bizzy Becs sale is still on,it finishes on September 3rd 11.59pm.BTW I cannot believe I have just over 100 followers,thankyou all so much for taking an interest in my creations.I will get some blog candy together in a week or two when I am not so busy, so don't forget to keep checking back for it.Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps - Charmed Cards and Crafts Pixie Chicks and Stampin'Up! Riveting(retired)
Ink - Stampin'Up! Lavender Lace
Papers - Basic Grey Wisteria DP,Kaisercraft Garden Arabesque DP Floral,Stampin'Up! Whisper White and Lavender Lace c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities,Stampin'Up! Circle punch and brad,Hydrangeas,Roses,Rose Leaves,Spacer,Dragonfly charm,chain,Kaisercraft Rhinestones,Glossy Accents for Eyes and Lips,Star Dust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils.

25 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty I love the colour

Love Dawn xx

Juls said...

this is stunning!! Love the colour combo, the layout and the image is just beautiful!! Love her glittery wings!

strawberry fields said...

This is stunning....love the colours and so much detail...BEAUTIFUL
hugs
fiona xx

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow wow wow, this is stunning!!

Bec said...

WOW Cheryl, This is stunning. I love it.. Love the purple too.. Bec xx

Beccy said...

Cheryl - this loks amazing - I love those images too and you have made her look fab with those gorgeous wings.
Papers are incredibly pretty too.

Congrats on all your followers but no big suprise your work is always so lovely

Hugs Beccy x

Jodi said...

This is just so pretty! You did a great job with this image and piecing the card together!! Oh so pretty!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, so much beautiful detail! Love the pretty colour combo!
Hugs
Erin x

Andrea, said...

Oh she is so pretty Cheryl, beautiful colours and papers and I love her sparkly wings

Janette said...

What a sweet,pretty card,love it.x

Tracey Feeger said...

woo hoo on 100 followers.
Gorgeous card. Love all the sparkle. Wonderful creation as always darling.
mwah
Trace

Merry said...

So beautiful Cheryl...love all the details.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Morning Cheryl, such beautiful colours in this. Another stunner!

:) Marcia P

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Cheryl. This is another amazing card. Your colours are fabulous, I love everything about it. You are so incredibly talented. Wow..xo Jackie

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Cheryl, wow what a gorgeous card hunny i am loving this gorgeous pixie design. So lovely and what gorgeous papers too to compliment the image!! congratulations on all your awards too hunny although they are totally deserved. I love your blog and all your creations. Have a wonderful week, hugs Linda x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Cheryl. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Cheryl,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bethany Paull said...

Wow! Love her eye shadow. Great detail.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this color combo and all the elegant details Cheryl!! What a stunning creation!! The dp and layout is gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Debbie Pamment said...

You do these gals soooo beautifully - this is just amazing!!! I love dropping in to visit - always fabulous eye candy!
xXx

mi sello personal said...

Wow,i don´t have a words this card is wonderful...laura

Kylie said...

Oh I just love this card. The colours are amazing and the diamonds just top it off. I do love Bec's flowers, I might go shopping!

Rach said...

such a pretty card hun, fabulous colours. hugs rachxx

Dena said...

gorgeous! I love those colors you used. The makeup on her is just adorable. hee hee! So many pretty details! Hugs, Dena

Amy said...

Too cute! Ah, your work is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...