Followers

Monday, August 31, 2009


Another Sweet Pixie
Hello all,I haven't had much time to make fun cards lately,let alone get stuck into all of those cards I have to make.We had a busy day today and I didn't feel like doing bulk cards again after Saturday,so I made a fun card instead.I coloured this image last night and so I just had to make a card with it,I know I have said it before but I love these beautiful images,they have such a pretty face.I have a few digi images already printed,if I am going to print one I like to do a whole sheet of different images.......so now they are ready to use when I get the chance.I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and they have a fab prize up for grabs, it is a $30 gift certificate from Verve Stamps.I love this sketch by Claudia and wanted to have a go,you can just see I followed the sketch underneath all those flowers.The roses,leaves,spacer and chain are all available at Bizzy Becs.After adding the flowers and sentiment it looked a bit plain in the other two corners,it didn't need much so I added these beautiful purple Kaisercraft Rhinestones,I am now happy with the end result.Don't forget Bizzy Becs sale is still on,it finishes on September 3rd 11.59pm.BTW I cannot believe I have just over 100 followers,thankyou all so much for taking an interest in my creations.I will get some blog candy together in a week or two when I am not so busy, so don't forget to keep checking back for it.Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps - Charmed Cards and Crafts Pixie Chicks and Stampin'Up! Riveting(retired)
Ink - Stampin'Up! Lavender Lace
Papers - Basic Grey Wisteria DP,Kaisercraft Garden Arabesque DP Floral,Stampin'Up! Whisper White and Lavender Lace c/s
Accessories - Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities,Stampin'Up! Circle punch and brad,Hydrangeas,Roses,Rose Leaves,Spacer,Dragonfly charm,chain,Kaisercraft Rhinestones,Glossy Accents for Eyes and Lips,Star Dust Stickles and Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...