Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Award

I received this award off Crafty Dawn a week or two ago,my apologies Dawn for not posting this sooner........has been a little hectic around here.Thankyou so much for thinking of me,I love visiting blogs and Dawns is no exception.......there is always something beautiful to look at.
A condition of the award is that you have to link it back to the person who gave you the award and list 5 things about yourself
  1. I love my family and they are very supportive of what I want to do
  2. I love to make cards and scrapbook(no surprise)
  3. I love to cook
  4. I love having friends over for dinner
  5. I love to go on picnics with my family

I would now like to pass this award on to all my followers that don't have this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...