Followers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Wish for Peace
Hello all,this is another Christmas card I came up with for my friend Kellie,I have just emailed her so if she likes this one I will be making 10 of them.I wanted to create something clean and simple with a bit of elegance and I love the way it turned out.I have added some dazzling diamonds to the white parts of the bird with 2 way glue,the fancy frame is from the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis die set.I have used the smallest die,cut in half on an angle and attached it to the matted image,then popped the whole lot up with foam tape.It is so much prettier IRL and very simple to make.BTW I can't see any followers again on my blog or anyone else's,so my apologies for not following your blogs,I will do so when it returns.....hopefully that will be soon.Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps - Stampin'Up! A Wish for Peace

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...