Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2009


A Fathers Day Card for Pop
Good afternoon,another long time between posts,yesterday I was asked to make 3 Fathers Day cards and I had to start these straight away as it it Fathers Day here in Australia on Sunday.I will do the other two tonight.I used the fishing image from Mo's Digital Pencil and the detail on these images is just amazing,I didn't want to add too much to the card as I wanted most of the focus on this fantastic image.A quick post today,yet again I still have lots to do.Thanks for stopping by.


Stamps - Mo's Digital Pencil Fishing
Ink - Stampin'Up! Chocolate chip
Papers - Stampin'Up! Windsor Knot DP,Whisper White,Old Olive and So Saffron
Accessories - Cuttlebug embossing folder Mesh,Jute String,Stampin'Up! 1/4" Square Punch and Derwent Inktense Watercolour pencils
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...