Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2009



First lot of Invitations Done

Good morning all,these are the first lot of invitations complete......woohoo.....A friend of mine asked if I could make party invites for her twins 4th birthday,I said I could colour a clown image on them but she said to keep it simple and do balloons. The twins got to pick two of their favourite colours each for the balloons,well I had to make 30 of these little beauties.........which BTW look so much better IRL.Well when I started to make them it was then I realised I had to cut 120 balloons and 120 little triangles for the bottom, as well as 150 pieces of silver cord and then attach them all together........lol.......I had already completed 8 and it took me all day to do the other 22,in between seeing to my girls,especially the little one.You can't see,but I have popped the pink balloon up on 3d foam tape and I have also added a strip of magnet to the back so it can be placed on the fridge.I purchased this magnetic tape from Bunnings, it is sticky on one side and a magnet on the other,it comes in a 3 metre roll and you just cut it to the length you need.Well the baby shower invites are next.Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...