Followers

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For a Baby Shower
Good afternoon,this is the baby shower card I was talking about in my last post,I finished it last night but didn't get a chance to post it.This image of pregnant Willow was perfect for my card,I didn't want to do the usual cute card......so I decided on a vintage look.I also wanted to do something different with the bow..........so I have attached it sideways,added a button and a tag tied on with cooking twine.The Spellbinders frame has been embossed and has also had the smallest Kaiserkraft pearls placed around the border.I really love how this card turned out and I am sure my friend will love it.The photo isn't the best,I had to take it without a flash and photoshop it so you could see the embossing and pearls.I have also decided to enter this into the Whiff of Joy Guest DT challenge,as I did read you can enter as many times as you like.You still have time to enter it doesn't finish until 19th September. Thanks for stopping by.

Stamps - Whiff of Joy Wedding and Baby Collection

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...