Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2009




Creatalicious Challenge #3

Good afternoon,here is my DT card for Creatalicious challenges...........the challenge is to use scraps/used sheets of DP,you can use new cardstock and to add flowers handmade by you. Bec found a tutorial on these flowers and I just couldn't resist and had to make them,though I did wonder if Bec and I would make the same flowers........lol......If you would like to make these flowers you can find the tutorial here, they are very easy to make.I did however adjust mine a little,the one on the tutorial was too big for my card,so for my biggest flower I used a 7cm square piece of cardstock and the smallest I used a 5cm square piece of cardstock.I also drew the swirl slightly closer together so it didn't stick out so high off my card,that should make it a little easier to post.A couple of posts ago I made a rose for my boot card,so if you would like to make one of these roses you can get that tutorial here .
How cute are these little CC Design images,I just adore them and they are fabulous to colour,if you are after any of these images you can get them from Bizzy Becs and she has 15% off them at the moment and I don't know when that finishes,so better hurry if you want some.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...