Followers

Sunday, October 18, 2009


Season of Joy
I'm back with another Christmas card,this one is the fourth design for my friend that wanted 50 Christmas cards.I can't remember where I saw this design, it was in my favourites and I lost all that when my computer crashed,so this was done from memory.I don't know if this is exactly the same as the one I saw,but whoever you are thanks for sharing.The Poinsettia has been stamped twice and the second popped up on foam tape,I have also added xmas red Stickles.The Merry Christmas has been embossed in gold and I have used my scor pal to emboss a border.I think a simple but elegant card and again so much prettier IRL.
I have been busy over the last two days Friday was preparing for my card stall and Saturday was for recovering.......lol........I was quite tired by the end of the day.I sold quite a few cards,I am so pleased with that and I also have some card orders..............so in all a great day.So my friend Karen and I might do this again in two weeks at another place if we are not doing anything.Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying your weekend.


Stamp - Stampin'Up! Season of Joy
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...