Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

For Dad
Hi all,sorry I have not been around for a few days.My eldest daughter was in a play at school and in one of the lead roles.The play was The Pirate Cantata a musical and all the kids were brilliant.For three days they went to school in the morning and didn't get to come home until after the performance which finished at 8pm,they had three evening shows and one morning.My daughter was Long John Silver and WOW she did an awesome job,she also had many solo songs and is fantastic at singing..........we hadn't heard her sing for a long time, so it was a great surprise.The school has also recorded the performance so we can buy a copy,can't wait to get that................we are so proud of her.

I also haven't made any cards due to trying to draw the blog candy......lol.....that took so long,I also had my husbands family to dinner tonight as it is my Mother-in-Laws birthday.......we also made her a birthday cake. And, my dear friend from Queensland will be back tomorrow to stay one more night before she leaves for home on Monday morning, she has also requested a Passionfruit cheesecake and a Lemon Meringue Pie to take back home with her......lol.....she misses them.So tomorrow I will be very busy baking,if I don't get any cards made again you might be seeing a picture of the sweets.........lol.......I should be back to normal after that.So onto the card it was made for a friend that wanted a Fathers Day card with the Australian Cricket team theme on it. I have used the Stampin'Up Cricket set,folded a shirt using this tutorial and made it look like the Australian Cricket shirt.I forgot I hadn't shown you this one.I have so much blog hopping to catch up on,but I hope to be able to get that done over the next few days.So have a fab weekend everyone and a brilliant school holiday to the rest of you.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...