Followers

Monday, October 5, 2009







Miracles Blossom by Verve and my Yummy Sweets
Good afternoon all my crafty friends,this is a quick post,I am going to catch up on some cardmaking and blog hopping.Now I mentioned on Saturday about the sweets I was making for my friend and here they are,they are my favourite and I was so tempted to cut a piece of each and then give them to her.......lol.....but I didn't.My mouth just had to water,so I thought I would share with you and now you are probably wanting some sweets right now.....lol.....The bottom one is Passionfruit Cheesecake and the other is Lemon Meringue Pie.Well onto the card,I made this with the Verve Stamp set Miracles Blossom,I love this set but not really fussed on the card.Never mind someone may like it at the craft stall I will be at in two weeks.Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Stamps - Miracles Blossom by Verve
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...