Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Wish for Peace
Hello again,here is the card I promised earlier.It is another simple design for my friend and I will be making ten of these.It is based on a beautiful card made by Teneale Williams (I can't find the card on her blog she may have deleted some older posts)but you will love looking at her blog.I didn't want to copy the card and wanted to make it a little simpler because I will be making a few of them.So I decided to use my trusty cuttlebug to do the background................you've got to love the cuttlebug for those quick cards and they look so good with all that fabulous texture.You can also see a slight sparkle to the image,I have used heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds and it looks so pretty IRL.Well a quick post from me,I am off to do some blog hopping.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...