Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009


WOOHOO.................I'm Back

Hello all my lovely crafting friends,I am finally back............as you know my computer crashed and then I lost my downloads,well last Friday I was also getting sick.So I have been sick as well now since last friday and I have the craft stall on Saturday.........everything does come in three's.I do have a card to show, I got all of my friends Christmas cards designed and this is one of them.You would think designing simple ones would be easy,but I find it hard...........lol........I keep wanting to add more,but I know it would take too long to do them. I will be visiting all of you over the next day or two,I am looking forward to seeing what you have all been up to.Don't forget Creatalicious has a new challenge starting tomorrow so you still have time to enter this one.Thanks for waiting around for me and have a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...