Followers

Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Problem
Hi again,thanks for all of your lovely comments.I have only just got back online after our computer crashing and now our speed has slowed down.......arghhhh.....lol....My daughter used alot of downloads last weekend playing games,she was so quiet in her bedroom I forgot to check on her and limit her time and of course she wasn't going to remind me.......lol.......When our computer crashed my husband also had to download some things to get the computer up and running,so of course that used everything we had left.I will do my best to visit and post.............but I don't like my chances it will drive me crazy,my speed will be back again next week on the 14th so please don't forget me I will definately be back then,ready to see all of your gorgeous creations.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...