Followers

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Jacob Journal

Hello all,I am on a roll at the moment and trying to keep up with everything,but Christmas is not so far away and I still have 5 more of these journals to do.I now have my copics and I am so happy as this is saving me time.I am colouring my images in half the time it takes to colour with watercolour pencils,and to my surprise I started and finished this journal yesterday and I have already coloured my next image.............WOOHOO........

I am still practising with these copics,but I am still very happy with the results so far and what really helped was Rachels copic tutorials,thanks Rach.If you would like to check these tutorials out you can see them here and they are so worth having a look at.

I also went searching for a sketch and found one at Sketch Saturday that I thought would be perfect for this journal.So, I am entering this journal into Sketch Saturday challenge.

Must go have lots to do,enjoy your day.................I don't know that I will,it is going to be too hot for me over the next few days.Thanks for stopping by and for all of your encouraging comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...