Followers

Friday, November 20, 2009

Bizzy Becs Stamps and Friday Sketchers
Good morning a quick post from me,I am still busy and want to get the gym before it gets way too hot,it is going to be 41 today and I can't stand the hot weather.I took a break from everything I am supposed to make and made a fun card.I used Bizzy Becs gorgeous little girl Cassie and made it a Christmas card,I think it fits she is up waiting for Santa........lol.......I have coloured her with my copics and I have also covered the flowers in Diamond Dust.Oh this stuff is gorgeous................its such a shame I can't get a good photo of it,but I will keep practising.I have used the sketch from Friday Sketchers to do this card and it came together quite quickly,yeh for me.I love using embellies and filling my cards,but I really like that this one doesn't have too much on it as you can really focus on the sweet little image.Don't forget Bec's digi store is not far away...............how exciting.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...