Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2009


Creatalicious Challenge #4 meets Magnolia Down Under
Good afternoon all,I hope you have been enjoying your weekend..............I have but it went way to quick,it is already 5.30pm Sunday here.Well it is time for another Creatalicious Challenge and we want to see you make something for Christmas,include snowflakes and lots of sparkle/glitter. I had fun with this challenge as I love Christmas and who doesn't love things that sparkle.I have covered Santa's trim with puff paint and then gone over it with diamond stickles,the snowflakes have been covered with Diamond Dust which is crushed glass(if you didn't know), and I am so amazed by the amount of sparkle this stuff has..........I LOVE IT!!! Thanks Bev for introducing it to me.Bec from Bizzy Bec's is going to be stocking Diamond Dust very soon,so keep an eye out and get you hands on some............you will love it.Trying to catch all that sparkle on a photo isn't easy,but you can see a slight sparkle on the snowflakes.This photo does not do the Diamond Dust justice though,you really need to see it IRL.
I have also entered this into the Magnolia Down Under challenge for this fortnight,I loved the sketch they had and it made it alot easier for me to get my card done.It has been quite some time since I have done a Magnolia Down Under challenge and I had alot of fun with it.
Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...