Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009



WOOHOO...............I have received my Copics!!!
Good morning,I am so excited I finally received my copics and I have been playing.I wanted to show the difference between the copics and my watercolour pencils and the copics are definately more vibrant.This is my first attempt at colouring with copics and it didn't turn out too bad,though I do need alot of practice...............I did choose a simple image to colour,I made it easy on myself....lol....The face isn't that dark IRL,but I do want to get a couple of lighter skin colours as I got the ciao set and the lightest in the set is EOO.I have been colouring alot of digis lately,which is the reason I wanted copics..............colouring them with pencils takes a long time to build up the colour,as I do like my images vibrant.So anyway I made a card with this image and it had to be blue,well I realised while making this I don't have much in the way of baby blue,so I used my Stampin'Up! wheel.I am not completely happy with it,I might make another later on.
The cute little ticket sentiment you see is a Bizzy Becs Digi,which will be available in her digi store very soon.........don't you just love it!!! Bec has been busy making heaps of digi images to put into her new store and WOW they are awesome,so the store is going to have heaps of things for you to chose from.So keep an eye out,I will put up a post when the store is going to open.Thanks for stopping by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...