Monday, November 9, 2009




























Some awards
These awards came from Polla,thankyou so much Polla and I am sorry it has taken me so long to post.I have just cut and pasted the rules from Polla's blog and I hope I get it all right.

Here are my awards from Polla: one is for acquaintance.

Also the coffee cat came from Polla for happiness and good luck.

By the rules both awards I must:
1. Thank the fixed award. (Once again many thanks, Polla)
2. Place in its блоге reference to блог person, fixed award.
3. Place in its блоге logotype of the award.
4. Fix the award 10 Blogger.
5. Add the references to these 10 Blogger.
6. Send them the commentary about their award.
I pass these awards onto

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Ooo, thanks Cheryl. I'm not sure how to do this but will give it a go.
Hugs Kylie xo

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Congrats on your lovely award! You are deserve this!
Hugs

Kylie said...

Such a sweetie. Thanks Cheryl for passing on these awards to me.
Cheers, Kylie xo

Jodi said...

Congratulations on your awards! Love the one worded answers... I have to still complete my list! lol.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

Oh sweet heart thank you for the award that's really nice of you I will get round to putting it up soon

Love Dawn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...