Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2009


Verve and Mojo Monday
Hi there,I am sorry for not visiting much over the last week,I have been so busy and pretty much only getting 5 hours sleep a night and by last night I was exhausted.This week I had to finish the last 20 of the 50 christmas cards I had to make, I did not get to them until Wednesday and I completed them on Friday,and here is the picture of all 50 of them.I delivered them to my friend in Wollongong yesterday,we left at 9.00am and returned home at 5.30pm,a fun but exhausting day.I also had the two get well cards to complete,one of them is the post before this one and I said I would show you the other one,well I can't find the photo.So I think I have forgotten to take one as I was in such a rush to complete them.I also made a Wedding card that had to be given to another friend on Friday and there was a rush with this as well,the wedding was on Saturday,so I don't have a photo for that either.I hope all that made sense....lol....

I now have to do 2 sympathy cards,well as we all know these are such sad cards to do,but they do have to be done.This is the first one and I decided to use the Mojo monday sketch,I wanted a simple and elegant card and Verve stamps always make elegant cards.This didn't take long,as there was not much colouring.I have flipped the sketch to the side,so it worked with my image and instead of a star I used a sentiment.I also added the blue panel towards the end,as I felt like it needed a little bit more of the blue.Well,off to do the other sympathy card and tonight well be dedicated to blog hopping,thanks for visiting. Edit, and you know what I just did,put this post on our challenge blog.....lol.......just had to fix it up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...