Sunday, November 8, 2009


Verve and Mojo Monday
Hi there,I am sorry for not visiting much over the last week,I have been so busy and pretty much only getting 5 hours sleep a night and by last night I was exhausted.This week I had to finish the last 20 of the 50 christmas cards I had to make, I did not get to them until Wednesday and I completed them on Friday,and here is the picture of all 50 of them.I delivered them to my friend in Wollongong yesterday,we left at 9.00am and returned home at 5.30pm,a fun but exhausting day.I also had the two get well cards to complete,one of them is the post before this one and I said I would show you the other one,well I can't find the photo.So I think I have forgotten to take one as I was in such a rush to complete them.I also made a Wedding card that had to be given to another friend on Friday and there was a rush with this as well,the wedding was on Saturday,so I don't have a photo for that either.I hope all that made sense....lol....

I now have to do 2 sympathy cards,well as we all know these are such sad cards to do,but they do have to be done.This is the first one and I decided to use the Mojo monday sketch,I wanted a simple and elegant card and Verve stamps always make elegant cards.This didn't take long,as there was not much colouring.I have flipped the sketch to the side,so it worked with my image and instead of a star I used a sentiment.I also added the blue panel towards the end,as I felt like it needed a little bit more of the blue.Well,off to do the other sympathy card and tonight well be dedicated to blog hopping,thanks for visiting. Edit, and you know what I just did,put this post on our challenge blog.....lol.......just had to fix it up.

24 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

WOW Cheryl - you have been one busy girl!! But the standard of your work is top notch - you never fail to amaze me with your beautiful creations! Now can you make 50 Christmas cards for me - LOL - only joking!!!
xXx

Anonymous said...

your new card is very nice
Now after done all cards you can relax a little bit I hope

Have a nice time
hugs
Elma

Healthy Shift Worker said...

Your cards are amazing Cheryl. You're very talented.

Kylie said...

Oh my Cheryl, I feel exhausted reading how busy you have been. Your cards look fantastic so yes, take the night off to blog hop. You deserve it.
Kylie xo

Unknown said...

Cheryl, I dont know how you do it...You are amazing! You make so many beautiful cards - and I mean many! I love your sympathy card. It is beautiful.
Alicia xx

Victoria said...

I agree Cheryl sympathy cards are never nice to do but this one is perfect! I love all the christmas cards you have made, I recognise all the SU proucts you've used as I've been studying the new catalougue making my wish list! Lol!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sol said...

All those cards.. How do you manage to make all those cards.... i Have made only 1 christmas card... yes.. so I`m in a lot of trouble..... Beautiful cards you have made! :)

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such lovely elegant cards you have made Cheryl! I´m sure they are much appreciated. Hope you can have a few relaxing days now hun :)

Hugs
Maarit

Danielle said...

My gosh Cheryl, you have been one busy bee!! What a gorgeous bunch of cards you've made - sounds like you've earned a well deserved rest!
Hugs, Danielle

Cindy Haffner said...

These are all so lovely Cheryl, you have been busy!!

Juls said...

you have been very busy! such elegant and stylish cards!! fab!!

Mandy said...

Love the sympathy card it is beautiful..and the christmas cards look fantastic..
Mandy xx

Lynda said...

Cheryl, The hard wk paid off. The hrissy cards are pure magic. Just beautiful. U friend is a v v lucky person indeed!! Just be careful of "Mojo Deflatus"...apparently it can hit after such a high pressure deadline has been reached!! I love the DSP and the image on the sympathy card. It is perfect for the sentiment it has to reflect. Breathe and relax girl...u deserve it!!

Jackie Thomas said...

It's so good to see you back Cheryl. Wow. You have been one very busy lady and your cards look amazing. xo Jackie

Leigh said...

Cheryl, you are brilliant. That's just the colours I was trying to put together myself for a sympathy card. Thanks so very much, I can go ahead now, only using Thoughts and Prayers instead.
Fantastic cards and I still like that simple red flower with the green flourishes. Elegant.

Merry said...

You sure have been busy Cheryl and those cards are stunning. Your sympathy card is so elegant.

LINDA said...

That Sympathy card is just beautiful.. and I love all the christmas ones.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

all your new cards are very beautiful!

Ali Watson said...

Jings you have been busy. All fabulous. Always hard to make Sympathy cards this is perfect Cheryl.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've really got your work cut out for you at the moment. Hope you get to put your feet up soon...with a crafting magazine ! Sue C x

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Cheryl

Anonymous said...

YUMMY cards I am definitely CASING some for a class TFS your talent. hugs~Donna

Unknown said...

Gosh so much to catch up on phew well I am not the only one who has been making Christmas cards (BUT 50) wow! you are super dooper

Love Dawn xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely mojo card. Thanks for playing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...