Followers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Altered Notebook
Hello,I thought I would give you a break from the Christmas cards,though I do have more to show you later......lol......I have been creating so many things over the last couple of weeks there is alot to show,but some of it was also done multiple times so nothing to show there.Here is another of the journals, I made for my daughters school friends for Christmas, and to my delight they are all finished......yehhhhhh.The gorgeous Hydrangeas are from Bizzy Becs and they are new to the store and done in colours exclusive to Bizzy Becs.I received these on Friday and couldn't wait to use them and the colours are brilliant,every colour was easy to match to my papers and other embellshments.I also found it hard to find Hydrangeas in lots of colours and Bec has quite a few colour options.........I am really impressed with them.The love heart pearls I also got from Bizzy Becs and were a perfect match for the Hydrangeas,I can't see them in store yet,so I will find out when they will be.Must go and do dinner,enjoy your week.
NOTE - The heart pearls I got from Bizzy Becs will be available in about two weeks,so keep an eye out for them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...