Followers

Monday, December 7, 2009

More Christmas Cards
Hello all,I am sorry I didn't get back on Saturday,I don't know about you but with all the entertaining and cardmaking for other people,I am struggling to get to my blog.I am also in the process of making two birthday cards that need to be finished by Wednesday,I won't be showing these as they are the same as what I have already made.They are the Martini cards and these are the last two,I have made about 10-12 over the last few months,the girls are all 18 and wanted the same card but different colours.I am so over making them now......lol......You can see the one I posted a while ago here.

This Santa card I made was a case from Dawn at My Stamping Thyme and I just loved it,it is the cutest Santa card I have seen.I used my scallop punch for the beard as I didn't have a small enough snowflake that I liked,but I am so happy with how it turned out.You can see Dawn's card here.Must go to the gym now and will catch up with you all later.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...