Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another Christmas Card
Good morning all,its 1.30am here so a quick post from me.This is another of the Chrissy cards I made,I saw this image on a card Tracey Feeger made a while ago and just had to get it.The digi image is available for purchase at Doodle Palace.I have coloured it with my Copic Ciao's and the fantastic ticket is one from Bizzy Bec's digi store,I love how this card turned out and I am loving how quick it is to colour with copics.Sorry I am not linking at the moment,my internet provider has only given me limited downloads and it needs to last us all another 2 weeks.If you look on my sidebar there is already a link to Bizzy Bec's Digi Store,Doodle Palace and Tracey Feeger is under Australian blogs I visit.Thanks for stopping by.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...