Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Another Journal Christmas Present
Good morning,I was a bit late getting to this post.........I am getting ready for my Christmas baking,but I forgot that my mixer had smoke coming out of it on Friday. Now I have to buy another one or I will be still baking after Christmas.....lol....This is another journal I made,I hope you are not getting sick of them as I have a couple more to show.I have used the gorgeous heart pearls again from Bizzy Becs in a vibrant red,the flowers and leaves are also available from Bizzy Becs.The pearls aren't available yet but will be in store in about two weeks.My daughter gave the journals to her friends today and they loved them,a couple of other girls wanted them as well,but seven is enough to make and they were for her closest friends.They have been using the journals to get end of year messages written in from teachers and other students,it will be a beautiful keepsake for them as they are off to high school next year.I really appreciate your wonderful comments,enjoy your day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...