Followers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Fairy Tabia
Good morning all,I hope you are all enjoying your holidays.......I know I am.The girls only finished school on Wednesday,but not having to take them and pick them up from school is saving me time already.Though,I am sure by the end of the holidays they will be driving me crazy.....lol......I was asked to make this card yesterday for today,it is for a little 2 year old and she likes fairy's so I chose sweet little Fairy Tabia from Mo's Digital Pencil.I coloured her with my copics,which I am slowly getting the hang of,I just need to work out how to leave some white space in the images.........but I am pleased with how she turned out.The roses and gorgeous leaves are from Bizzy Becs,it is the first time I have used these leaves and I just adore them........they are such a nice change from the green leaves and they are so pretty.I must say I enjoyed making this card,I have been stuck making Christmas cards for the last few weeks.Enjoy your day.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...